Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2010
Cabrillo Isle Marina on Harbor Island 1450 Harbor Island Dr 203
San Diego, California, US, 92101
- Length on Deck: 61ft
- LOA: 70 ft.
- LWL: 44 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 13 ft. 3 in.
- Min. Draft: 9 ft. 3 in.
- Displacement: 64000 lbs.
- Cruising Speed: 8 kts @ 1200 rpm
- Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum, 40 gal ea.
- Fresh Water: 4 Stainless Steel, 80 gal ea.
- Grey Water: 1 Stainless Steel, 40 gal
- Black Water Tank: None
- Double planked: Inner plank is 3/4" Cedar, and her outer plank is 3/4" Honduras Mahogany
- Framing: 2 3/4"x 2 3/4" Oak
- Decking: Teak
- Full lead keel
- Teak Deck reworked in the last five years
- 12v Nielson Electric Windlass
- Anchors: 60-lb CQR 80-lb Danforth back-up
- 375 ft of 3/8 chain
- Type of Rig: Schooner
- Spars: Hollow Glued Round Section
- Running Rigging: Wire Rope and Intrepid Braid
- Standing Rigging: 1 x 19 SS Wire (estimated 10-15 yrs old)
- Sail Complement includes: a high cut jib, a 110% jenny, forestaysail, mainstaysail, a main of approximately 950 square feet, fisherman, gollywobbler, and an asymmetrical spinnaker, for a total sail area of 2200 square feet
- Sheet and Halyard Winches; Eleven (11) Barrent 28s & 35s
- Engine Make: John Deere
- Model/Serial: 4045TFM75
- Engine Year: 2010 replaced new
- Power: 135 hp
- Cooling System: Freshwater
- Marine Gear: Twin Disc 1.75:1
- Engine: Inboard, Turbo Charged Diesel
- Drive: Direct
- Hours: Unknown
- Location: Engine Room Forward End of Cockpit
- 12 GPM Jabsco bilge pump in engine room
- Propeller: 3 Blade, 21" Max-Prop Feathering
- Shaft: 1 1/2" SS
- Bearing: Stern
- Thru Hull fittings: 10 Bronze
- All new 12v electrical system installed in 2010
- Protech 4 Charger, monitored by a Link 20 system
- 110 volt shore power system
- 100 amp alternator and a belt driven 130 amp alternator on engine
- 1 Separate 8D battery for starting, and three 8D house batteries
- Robertson AP200 Sail Autopilot; proven adequate in 25 kt breeze and 8 ft seas
- Compass: Danforth Constellation
- (2) Garmin GPS
- VHF: Horizon USA II
- Single Side Band Radio: Icon M700 with Tuner
- Fathometer: Pacifica
- Measures 13 x 11 feet
- 1930 Pot belly stove burns propane for heat
- Refrigerator and Freezer; 12 DC, 1/2 hp, installed four years ago
- Double Galley Sink
- Shipmate, three (3) burner propane stove & oven
- LP Gas, Two (2) 20lb. aluminum, solenoid shutoff in galley for stove & heater
- Sleeps six in three staterooms
- Number of single berths: 6 plus settee drops down
- Two heads, one forward and one aft in skippers stateroom
- Worm Gear Steering: Edsen
- Primary: 60 pound CQR with 375' of 3/8" chain, supported by a 12v Nilsson windlass
- Secondary: 80 pound Danforth back up anchor with 200' of 1"- line
- Fire: Six (6) class B1 type Kidde Dry Chem portable fire extinguishers
- Signaling Devices: Distress flares, Four (4) hand held smoke, Six (6) 12 guage meteors
- PFDS: Fourteen (14) type 2 PDF's, two (2) throwable PDFs, One (1) six man raft.
- Sound Producing Devices: Manual & Bell
- Bilge Pumps: One (1) 3500 gph, one (1) 1500 gph (both electric/automatic) bilge pumps, one (1) Jabsco Engine Driven Pump and one (1) navy type 1" manual pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Listing agent, Jack Buckley to see this great yacht! Appointment only with a few days notice.
Contact us to arrange showing. Seller requires 24 hr notice to show and a signed co-op agreement with Ensign Yachts. We cordially request serious inquiries only from well qualified buyers. NOTE TO AGENTS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE, WE CAN DO A COURTESY SHOWING FOR DISTANT BROKER'S CLIENTS.